Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BED & BREAKFAST “WINGS” AT TIELT-WINGE.
We warmly welcome you to Bed & Breakfast “Wings” and we ask you to inform yourself of these General Terms and Conditions.
- Carlo Gialloreto is the owner and manager of Bed & Breakfast “WINGS”. The owner can be replaced by a third party.
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all users of Bed & Breakfast “Wings”, located at Kiekenbosstraat 5 3390 Tielt-Winge.
- By entering into a rental agreement these General Terms and Conditions come into effect.
- Upon request, a copy of these General Terms and Conditions will be provided free of charge to the users.
- Tenants must have a permanent home or residence and must be at least 18 years old.
- The administrator is not liable for damage, loss or theft of property of the users. In case of disputes, all (legal) costs are for the account of the users.
- All risks related to a stay in Bed & Breakfast “Wings” are at the expense of the users.
- Damage and loss of movable and immovable property of the owner must be reported immediately by the users and reimbursed to the owner.
- Guests must follow instructions from the administrator.
- In case of violation of these Terms and Conditions and inappropriate behavior, the administrator can deny and / or refuse access to Bed & Breakfast “Wings” with immediate effect, without further notice and reasons and without refund of accommodation costs.
- The administration of the administrator is decisive without any difference of opinion, unless the users can prove otherwise. For all deviations that are not included in these conditions, the owner decides.
- Guests of Bed & Breakfast “Wings” must adhere to the following House Rules.
- Reservation and confirmation
- The lease can be concluded (verbally, by telephone and in writing) (if available), or a request can be made via the web form “contact” on the website: www.wingsbnb.be
- Upon receipt of your reservation request, Bed & Breakfast “Wings” sends a final confirmation by e-mail. Thereafter, the reservation is final for both parties.
- The website of www.wingsbnb.be refers to these General Terms and Conditions. The availability can also be requested via this website.
- No extra costs will be charged for reserving a stay at Bed & Breakfast “Wings”.
- The accommodation costs in Bed & Breakfast “Wings” must be paid in advance by bank transfer or at the latest on arrival. On arrival this can be paid in cash or via Payconiq. The owner can deviate from these conditions in consultation with the tenant.
- When reserving a longer period, the owner can request a deposit of 50% of the agreed rental price.
- The current rates can be found on our website: www.wingsbnb.be
- An invoice can be drawn up at the request of the tenant, please request this in advance. The invoice must be paid no later than 7 days after the invoice date.
- Cancellation / No-Show
In the unlikely event that you are unable to meet the agreed lease, you must report this as soon as possible so that we can still offer the released Bed & Breakfast reservation to third parties.In case of cancellation, the tenant pays a fee to the manager:
- in case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the commencement date, no cancellation costs.
- No-Show: If, without cancellation, you do not enter the booked dates, 100% of your room rate will be charged.
The amount due can then be transferred within 14 days to the bank account number of the owner.
- Contact details
Wings bed & breakfast (Carlo Gialloreto)
+32 (0) 16 90 67 88
+32 (0) 468 57 23 57
- Arrival and departure
- Upon arrival you must first report to the owner.
- For legimitation you will be asked to show your passport or identity card and fill in a form.
- On the day of arrival you can use the Bed & Breakfast after 16:00.
- On the day of departure, the Bed & Breakfast must be free at noon at the latest.
- Only in consultation can the above times be deviated from.
- No refund will be made in case of early departure.
- Breakfast is served between 08:00 and 10:30.
- Subject to consultation, you may deviate from the above-mentioned times.
- Breakfast is included with the overnight stay.
- Your stay
- Noise pollution, especially between 22:00 and 07:00 and Sunday all day, should be prevented.
- Radios and televisions and other sound sources must not cause overload to others.
- Use of the Bed & Breakfast by third parties is not permitted.
- Visitors are not allowed to stay overnight in the accommodation without the administrator’s permission and without paying an additional fee.
- Smoking is only possible in the open air. The buildings (main building, rooms and wellness) are kept smoke-free.
- Safety and the environment
- Vehicles must be parked at the designated parking spaces in front of the house.
- The accommodation must be kept clean and tidy and must be vacated.
- The E.H.B.O. box and small fire extinguishers are located in a common dining room.
- The presence of suspect persons is immediately reported to the administrator.
- Pets are not allowed. Subject to consultation, you can deviate from this.
- Smoking and open fire is not allowed due to fire safety.
- The bedrooms are suitable for sleeping up to 2 people in the Frutteto room and 4 people in the Pecora room. It is possible to add a baby cot.
- The entire accommodation is suitable for the overnight stay of up to 6 people.
- The property is accessible 24 hours a day during a stay.
- A key is available from the owner.
- Cleanliness and hygiene in the wellness facilities are our main concern. Therefore, visitors must respect the stated guidelines.
- Always take a shower before using the sauna or jacuzzi.
- Always put a towel under the entire body in the sauna to protect the benches.
- Only enter the wellness in swimwear.
- Because our wellness is located in a residential area, we request our visitors not to cause excessive noise. For the aforementioned reason, the facilities are no longer accessible after 10 pm.
- Inappropriate – sexual or non-sexual behavior, can lead to immediate expulsion! Our wellness can not be considered as a private club or as a place where erotic activities can be practiced.
- Children must always be supervised by an adult.
- Smoking is not permitted in the surroundings of the wellness facilities.
- Local police services will be involved in alcohol abuse.
- The operators are not responsible for the loss of goods.
- In no case can the operators be held liable for accidents or for physical or material damage that would be caused by the incorrect use of the facilities provided. B & B “Wings” can never be declared in default on this basis.
- Any violation of these internal regulations may lead to immediate expulsion and a cash payment of the damage caused by a user.
- Because wellness is synonymous with pure relaxation and our goal is to maximize the enjoyment of every user, we count on everyone’s cooperation.
We wish you a pleasant and relaxing stay in our Bed & Breakfast.